The following from Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com graduation speech at Princeton.
You have the following choices:
- Let inertia be your guide, or follow your passions.
- Follow dogma, or be original.
- Choose a life of ease, or of service and adventure.
- Wilt under criticism, or follow your convictions.
- Bluff when you’re wrong, or apologize.
- Guard your heart against rejection, or act when you fall in love.
- Play it safe, or be a little swashbuckling.
- Be a cynic, or be a builder.
- Be clever at the expense of others, or be kind.
Choose wisely for you are the decisions that you make.